Hoping to splash some color on this blog as its been a lot of greyscale work recently but there we go more fire witch concepts. this time her ultimate form
So I finished this a short while ago. Interesting to see how much more work I need to put in to truly get good at this but a decent step none the less, learnt a few things. and a step by step gif: things to work on: better comps colors lighting shape language
So this is something I did as a little cooldown piece after I wrapped up on some stuff during the day. It's kinda cool but I'm probably gonna take her back to the board and get some edits and stuff in it. the design just isn't doing it for me 100% of what I know it can be.
maybe think about some foreground elements to put us 'inside' the space a bit more - think King Kong's immersive layering of elements.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, I really like that you put a person into every picture to show the size of everything. I also love your attention to detail!
ReplyDeleteI really like the angles you've got going Tumo. When you add depth to these later with shading they are really going to pop!
ReplyDeletethank you all very much will add more foreground elements and will update with color soon
ReplyDelete