Don't get too caught up in the painting yet - I'd like to see MUCH more exploration of your components before you start to polish! In truth, there's a real lack of visible development on here - no OGR, no travelogue - I'd like to see you reverse this trend pronto; it's not that you're not envisioning something fascinating here - you are, I just want it unpacked, opened up and presented much more discursively...
Hoping to splash some color on this blog as its been a lot of greyscale work recently but there we go more fire witch concepts. this time her ultimate form
So I finished this a short while ago. Interesting to see how much more work I need to put in to truly get good at this but a decent step none the less, learnt a few things. and a step by step gif: things to work on: better comps colors lighting shape language
So this is something I did as a little cooldown piece after I wrapped up on some stuff during the day. It's kinda cool but I'm probably gonna take her back to the board and get some edits and stuff in it. the design just isn't doing it for me 100% of what I know it can be.
Hey Tumo,
ReplyDeleteDon't get too caught up in the painting yet - I'd like to see MUCH more exploration of your components before you start to polish! In truth, there's a real lack of visible development on here - no OGR, no travelogue - I'd like to see you reverse this trend pronto; it's not that you're not envisioning something fascinating here - you are, I just want it unpacked, opened up and presented much more discursively...